- A high-performance revitalizing face moisturizer
- Enriched with marine properties, vitamins, and vital ingredients
- Features a fine texture that instantly dissolves into skin
- Best LA MER Moisturizing Soft Cream USA 2022
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size:2 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- A high-performance revitalizing LA MER Moisturizing Soft Cream.
- Enriched with marine properties, Vitamins, and vital ingredients.
- Features a fine texture that instantly dissolves into skin.
- Nourishes skin and maintains moisture in cells.
- Skin becomes soft, smooth, and revitalized.
- You can apply this cream day and night to cleansed and toned faces and necks.
- Package Dimension of the product : 3.5″L x 3.4″W x 3.1″H
Tips to take care of your Skin:
- Clean Your Face Regularly: Cleaning your face is one of the most important activities to keep your skin. smooth, soft, healthy, and glowing. However before you use any facial cleanser, choose it wisely.
- Hydrate Yourself: Hydrating yourself can help your body to remove harmful substances through excretion and sweating.
- Exercise Regularly: By doing exercise regularly your body increases the metabolism capabilities which in turn helps your skin glow.
- Do Not Smoke: Smoking is not only injurious to health but also to the skin as well. Smoking can speed up your aging speed.
- Wash your Face Gently: Usually, people use face wash to clean their face regularly but important to note that cleaning wrongly can harm your skin too. So while cleaning your skin, please make sure you are not doing it hard.
- Moisturize Twice a Day: Moisturizing your skin can protect it from dirt, pollution, infection, etc. However, the right time to moisturizing your skin is after you take bath and before you go to slip.
- Avoid Heat Exposure: Your skin is a very sensitive part of your body. Avoid direct exposure to heat can hugely beneficial.
- Stick to Your Diet Plan: You know your body best. Prepare a perfect diet plan for your body and stick to it. Do not overconsume or cheat yourself.
- Take Supplements: Vitamin C and D are very much useful for your body and skin. Consult a nutritionist and had some vitamins in your diet.
- Use Sunscreen Lotion: Sunscreen lotion can be very useful while you travel. It will protect you from tanning and many more dangerous external particles as well as UV rays.
- Stress Management: Stress can affect your skin very badly and can cause aging quickly. Manage your stress wisely. Have a work-life balance and do exercise regularly. Be Happy.
- Do Not Experiment: Many people generally experiment with lots of things when it comes to health care. Do not do that. Before doing any experiment on your skin, consult your doctor and seek advice always.
- Enough Sleep: Sleeping is the key when it comes to skincare. Sleeping up to 8 hours a day is a good minimum requirement if you are looking for the best results.